Monday, September 09, 2013

Posted Posted by Unknown in Comments 2 comments

A new game has got my attention called space engineers. According to the developers Space Engineers will be a physics based sandbox style game that will allow you to create, maintain and well...destroy your own spacecraft and space stations if you so desire. Any game that allows me to get creative and just build stuff is always a plus in my book so I can’t wait to see what this game will offer. I have been playing a ton of Kerbal Space program and I have also been messing about with Space Engine these past few weeks so this, hopefully should be a nice addition to my ever growing digital space toy box!

The game is still in development and is not yet available but should see a PC beta demo real soon. More info can be found at the Space Engineers website.

2 comments: